Monday, 15 February 2016

Super!

I have loved knitting this little cardigan... Or it could be a dress if you turn it around.

It's knitted all in one so no sewing up. How wonderful is that. The pattern is easy to follow, works out every time and Is just SUPER!

 

Oh! And be warned they are a little addictive.

How I love using the random yarn and adding a hat.

Now if you love patterns like this have a look at this wonderful ladies blog.
 
http://mariannaslazydaisydays.blogspot.com
She designs and gives these patterns for knitters totally free.
That is even more SUPER!
And lastly when she sees a picture of something you have loved making she leaves wonderfully supportive, kind comments.
Not just SUPER! But amazing generosity of spirit and it's been pleasure to have got to know Marianna and I hope she knows how much I appreciate her.

 

6 comments:

  1. Such kind words - Linda. Thank you.
    I do try to be helpful and supportive, and by sharing my patterns and ideas freely, I hope I make the world a better place - in my own small way. M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had a look. The patterns are gorgeous
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely patterns, and creations Linda. Off to check out the link. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting useful links in your article regarding military. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.