Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Colour around my morning.

Waking up to these wonderful colours brightens my day.

Gifts given without being asked. And as I get older I have come to realise it is the little things which are,in reality the big things.

Quietly such moments wait, wait for nothing else but appreciation. And this morning I did just that... Appreciated the colours of my morning. So ......

 

 


 

 

 

Mucho xx I hope you are enjoying something little yet special in your morning .


 

5 comments:

  1. A made me smile post, beautiful colours and a lot to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of colors in your world right now, Linda. I hope you are both enjoying Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your colours with us! It's sometimes hard at this time of year in the UK to appreciate the good things we have, but it's good to remember how blessed we really are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspiring. Love your succulents. Inspiring me to be grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours!! Great things to enjoy and admire! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.