Tuesday, 12 January 2016

An interesting journey ..

Another read in 2016.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorless_Tsukuru_Tazaki_and_His_Years_of_Pilgrimage

A friend gave me this book. There are paragraphs I wanted to photocopy and read again and again. The writing is beautiful and thought provoking.

The story line however is a little odd. It somewhat belies the written word.

I think I would give it an Amber light in my traffic light system.... Amber going to green as even as I write this I can remember that wonderful writing style.

Have you read it? What do you think? Have I inspired you to read it?

1 comment:

  1. By the way, Thank you for sharing with us, and we sincerely hope you will continue to update or post other articles.
    cara alami menyembuhkan spermatokel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.