Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Lazy,hazy days of sunshine!

After that massive sigh of relief that my ENORMOUS blanket is finished. I just wanted to work on something tiny,something portable, something for somebody else. I do have some more Twiddle mats to finish but we have visitors for a few days so I can't have the sewing machine out.

So,this lovely website fitted the bill perfectly. Small,cute and perfect for a charity supporting Premature babies.

http://mariannaslazydaisydays.blogspot.co.uk

The patterns are so generously shared by Marianna. Even better they are easy to follow and give a wonderful end result. Pretty and totally perfect in my book.

Here are the two little tops I have made whilst sitting and chatting.

 

You knit them from the top down and they don't even need any sewing up or button bands.

I hope you give them a try.

Thank you for such wonderful congratulatory comments about my journey with my Elmer blanket. You enrich my days xxxx

5 comments:

  1. They are really pretty and for such a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little sweaters are adorable.. and how nice of you to donate them. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both gorgeous and will be very well received I am sure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable!! What a great way to continue your knit fix and help out some tiny preemies into the bargain.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.