Monday, 4 May 2015

I promised myself!

I promised myself my next post would be about me screaming a " Tah Dah" from my rooftop to announce the finish of the Elmer blanket. But I miss you all!

So, as I am working on my monster blanket I have taken time to look with awe and wonder at my Tree Peony. It is so dear to my heart as it's the last gift my Mum gave to me before she died. Sweet,poignant beauty.

 

And our time is being taken up by this gorgeous boy. Buster is with us for a couple of weeks. He is pretty gorgeous too!

 

Right, back to hooking and that elephant!

 

8 comments:

  1. Hey Linda,
    What a lovely gift from your Mum. And such a beautiful flower. I don't have any peonies in my garden, but am creating a new bed this week. Perhaps I should put one in there?
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda! Your peony is beautiful and how lovely that it came from your mother. I hope you're having a good week so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely tree peonies with us, Linda! They are such a beautiful gift from and remembrance of your mum. Happy stitching :) [and please give a love pat to gorgeous Buster from me] xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful gift and a lovely memory of your Mother each time it blooms. Can't wait to see your big blanket. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gift, with memories to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful peony a lovely memory of your Mum it's a sif she is saying hello to you, Buster is very cute. I can't wait to see Elmer. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful Peony. Buster is gortgeous
    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your peony tree is beautiful! I'll bet Buster has a lot of energy. Happy hooking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.