Thursday, 9 April 2015

The Miracle Gardens in Dubai!

It seems that whenever Dubai open a new attraction it certainly is big,prestigious and awe inspiring. How they manage to put on the displays of flowers at the Miracle Gardens with high,high,high temperatures and a desert environment beggars belief. Perhaps it is a miracle. Photos can never do it justice. But, I will let them tell the story of our visit to these amazing gardens. I am trying not to see our whole visit from behind a camera but it us hard to miss such photo opportunities! Flowers of every type,some cabbages tucked in and extra special touches at every corner. It made for a wonderful visit.

 

The Miracle Gardens and Butterfly Domes in Dubai.


 

 

 

 

And of course the perfect companion in the Butterfly Dome. Magical moments with a young child having a first experience of the wonders of nature at close hand. I felt truly blessed to share this.

 

 

 

 

I hope you are enjoying these little snippets of our trip .

 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, the gardens really are amazing. Butterflies are always magical. Looks like a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place is awe inspiring.. kind of like a Disneyland of flowers! Your family are all so gorgeous.. I'm glad you're getting to spend this time with your little darling grandson. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos, Linda. I am WOWed and am so glad you are having a beautiful time with your family :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Incredible. I've heard about them but haven't been there yet. Must make a point of finding it next time we are there though I wonder how they will keep it thriving during the summer heat. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those gardens are so very beautiful.
    Hi Linda Gilbert ...I have a friend who has the same name, she lives in Seattle ..

    Thanks for sharing all the wonderful photos ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I've never seen anything like that before. It's like the gingerbread house in flowers! what a place. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, WOW! Fabulous gardens! What a wonderful time to share with your family. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.