Tuesday, 10 March 2015

All delivered!

We head back to the Uk tomorrow! So it was great to clear my Spanish Craft room decks!

I shared this little lot between 2 Cancer support shops and an animal Charity Shop in our village.

Hope fully the Euros will help make the love go around.

Leaving the sunshine behind will be hard but how lucky to be seeing my favourite little man soon. Excited? Ummmm .... YES!

Skype is good but not like the real thing. Cuddleathon, bookfest, singing, dancing and some craziness. I hope he is ready!

 

 

7 comments:

  1. A wonderful charitable contribution Linda!! I am sure that everything will be greatly appreciated. You are so very kind in all that you do. I hope that you have a wonderful time with your little man!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so great to make those things to help people. I am so happy that you will get your little guy with you soon. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful donation, those little chicks were a real delight. Hope you have a good trip and a fantastic time with that adorable little man of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a good trip back and really enjoy seeing family again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those little easter baskets, what a lovely idea.
    Safe journey
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those baskets and peeps are so cute--they should fly off the shelves. Enjoy your special time with that little man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LINDA! HELLO! And a happy Mother's Day to you all out there in the UK! What a darling little William you have here! Aren't the little sons just precious? And I thank you kindly for coming to visit me this morning! Happy week, Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.