Friday, 19 December 2014

Love!

Love for our family. Our son,his wife and our gorgeous Grandson came home for Christmas from Dubai today. Made even more special because William was three today! A double celebration for us.

I bought a train Christmas decoration when he was born and every year he hangs it on our tree. The perfect finishing touch.

Love,love,love.

And he loved his birthday and without any prompting at all he said

"This is the best Birthday ever"

Pure Love.

Special,special love for our daughter and her partner who are in Fort Lauderdale working.

This will be our 5th Christmas without her but their first together.

So that makes it so special.

Young Love!

 

And love for our eldest daughter,her partner and dear Buster that are not so far flung and we are lucky enough to love often.

 

And lastly but not least love for my Blog that has come to mean so much to me.

Love to the people who take the time to read my words. Love for the people who take the time to leave kind and supportive comments.

Love to the people who write the blogs I so enjoy. I am so looking forward to a brand new year. New thoughts,new ideas,new trends and inspiration .

I love being a part of life here in Blogland.

 

So. I am going to take my leave now. I want to dance to attention. I want to join in with imaginative play,I want to sing in a band , I want to read endless stories. I want to be the train driver or a builders mate. I am sure you get the message!

I have 7 sweet,short days to be in love,be loved and be a part of love.

I will sit on the side of a little boys bed each night and watch his steady breathing,eyelid fluttering and fill my heart with such love it makes my heart sing.

So Happy Christmas everyone and I wish you love,peace and happiness for you and your loved ones.

 

 

 

17 comments:

  1. ....and a happy Christmas to you too. What a good looking family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post 😊 Sending love back to you, and wishing you a merry Christmas filled with love and an abundance of blessings. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much love and a merry Christmas to you. Our daughter is home from Japan for a week so I know how happy you're feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy having your wee lad there with you for a wonderful week. Any chance of them moving back to England? ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful family! Merry Christmas and enjoy the break!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Christmas, to you and yours, Linda! What fun that you celebrated William's third birthday! Three...already :) Time does fly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have the happiest of Christmases with your lovely family.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy for you all. We are both blessed with beautiful families and gorgeous grand boys. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Total love! I have loved reading your blog! Happy Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have so much to be thankful for, Linda. Such a beautiful family and a happy life. I hope you have a wonderful time with William this year, he will really enjoy Christmas at his age now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Christmas to you also. Enjoy every second with your grandson. I just saw your comment at Teresa's blog and thought I would come and "visit" you. And I love your blog. Have a merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful time with your seer William! He is at the perfect age for Christmas, and I'm sure you are going to enjoy every moment of your time as train driver, builders mate and grandmother. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Christmas to you, Linda! Wishing you and yours the best and most special holiday ever. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Christmas. Enjoy every loved-filled moment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah, Linda! Soak up every joy-filled moment! Have a wonderful and wonder-filled Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have just discovered your blog,I am addicted.Happy 2015.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.