Saturday, 25 October 2014

Let's eat that elephant one bite at a time !

Now to be fair I would never want to eat an elephant.... A species too special and too precious.

Thank you for all the kind and supportive comments about my latest charity initiative. To try and spare the effects of the trauma of human female trafficking. It is not only here in Spain. And not only females but whatever the nitty gritty details .. It's wrong. So today I have been chutney making!!! The house now stinks but it it surely tastes good! Just a little bit of yummy goodness to help swell the funds.

 

These pretty jars should generate over 30 Euros.

 

9 comments:

  1. Bravo, Linda! I will take up your torch and find a place to donate here in Oregon, USA, because we have the same problem here! Thank you for all you do for others.. I'm proud you're my friend. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderful that would be ... Just goodness spreading like the gentlest smile x

      Delete
  2. Good for you! They look very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They shouldn't be difficult to sell the tops are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love the decorating bits!

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your fundraising. The jars look lovely and I bet the chutney is delicious! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done and good luck with your fundraising!!!! That certainly looks yummy!!!! Have a happy day!!!
    Love
    AMarie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on the chutney making. Hope you get it all sold and for a good price.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.