Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Whoop whoop whoopitty whoop.

So many lovely people have been following William's long journey recovering from his broken femur. I have been so touched by all the lovely comments and encouraging words.

Well our dear son and daughter in law took him for another X-ray this morning and that horrible cast is coming off next Sunday! I am so full of admiration for how they have coped. We have not heard a word of complaint.or moaning. I think they have shielded us from moments of frustration or upset from William. For that we are so grateful as it has been so hard being so far away. We have seen him at his best, coping with being on his back for seven weeks with his usual sunny disposition and smiles.

Well soon he will be strong. Soon he will be doing all the things that every two year old should be doing. Enjoying life to the full.

 

 

Thank you all so much x

 

11 comments:

  1. This is such great news! I'm sure you will be smiling all day long! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news Linda, the time seems to have flown for me but I bet it's dragged for poor William and all of you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to hear that his bones are knitted up and ready for the cast to come off! WooHOO!! When will you get to see him again? Great news, my friend.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pleased for you, that really is fantastic news, I know that you will all be so very happy about this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for everyone, Linda. He looks so much like you in that top photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good news! the body heals so fast, soon you will wonder if it really happened, I'm sure he will be bouncing around quite soon, Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will be so happy to know that he is able to run around again. Well done William xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so pleased that William will have his cast off. Poor little thing must have been so uncomfortable and frustrated with it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely smile :) Bet he will glad to be rid of his cast too !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ι'm late but I'm still following...So happy news for this adorable boy!
    Best things to you!
    Olympia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.