Friday, 24 January 2014

Stories for William. Hodge gets Lost.

I have been meaning to write the next installment of William's adventures with Hodge, his favourite toy for ages. I have had the idea in my head for a little while but it takes quite a long time to pull it all together and ready posting.

But this morning I had a block of time with no distractions. So here we have it. The next sory just for William with our love.

He is having a lovely time in Dubai but we know he loves reading these stories about the escapades of Hodge.

It is a lovely way to remind him of how much we all love him.

So here we have it. Hodge gets Lost!

http://storiesforwilliam.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/hodge-gets-lost.html

The most amazing thing is to see how much William has grown in quite a short time! I took these photos last summer before they left.

 

4 comments:

  1. What a great story! Thanks for sharing, I will read it to my 2 grandsons, they will love it!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a wonderful story. I'm so glad you're keeping this going, it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. William will love looking back on these stories in years to come! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They change and grow so quickly at this stage. Off to read your story!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.