Wednesday, 18 December 2013

A perfect present for a Pooch!

My lovely daughter in law sent me a picture from Pinterest for the perfect hooky present for Buster.

I just looked at the picture and worked out the pattern. I raided my stash and got hooking. In one evening it was done. The perfect mat for his bowl.

 

If you would like to make one I basically crocheted a rectangle using half trebles. Then working in the 4 corners I made the bone shapes using trebles. The perfect project for a " no worries" approach. And then I edged the shape using rows of double crochet. This disguised any wonky edges.

Now I am going to hook one for Archie Woof who is visiting us this year.

I am so enjoying seeing everyone's Christmas preparations. It has been raining here for days so photos would look so dull and gloomy. So I am willing some bright blue sunshiny days to come our way so I can put a lovely Chritmassy post on.

 

1 comment:

  1. Linda, this is so adorable, I think you did a fabulous job.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.