Thursday, 21 November 2013

A bit of bartering. Help please if you are able.

I lack confidence in my technical abilities quite often.

I am not very determined when I find things difficult.

I tend to take the easy option and let sleeping dogs lie.

I forget instructions really quickly. Well in truth I hate instructions full stop.Unless I practice a new skill or technique it filters off somewhere into the woolly compost of my mind and lurks there stagnating until I usually ignore it. There are so many examples of this kind of forgetfulness but I can't remember how many.

So, where is this leading? What do I want to achieve? How do I accomplish my desire?

I want to improve my blog but I don't know how to make my thoughts become a reality. I think what I want is possible but I simply don't know where to start.

So, dear Blogging friends can you help?

  1. I want to have my categories in my side bar in a type of word cloud.(labels?) Where,for example, all the crochet posts are in a group,travel,recipes etc. The headings are in bolder print and by clicking on them it directs you to the post in question.
  2. I want to be able, in the New Year to be able to reply to comments left so kindly on my blog by email.
  3. I want to be able to ask my followers if they can follow me publicly on their blogs so that the number of followers I have grows.
  4. I would love to know how to link into the lovely groups I see. For example CAL. Crochet Along or 52 weeks of happy or The Stashbuster Challenge.
  5. How do I add my Pinterest button to an individual post?

I am sure some more things will come to mind but if anyone could point me in the right direction with any of the above I would be so grateful, and as soon as I get back from Dubai I will send a little Christmas handmade gift as a little way of saying a special " Thank you" to the person who posted comment that comes out of the hat first.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.