Friday, 22 March 2013

Thank you so much for my Leibster Award! Here we have it with a slight twist.

Just as we were packing up to leave Spain I was so kindly nominated for the Leibster award by Jacqueline at http://jaquelinef1.blogspot.co.uk/
And Una at Great Balls Of Wool.http://bagsofwool.blogspot.co.uk/
They both have lovely blogs and I pop in often

When I got home I was taken poorly then I suffered from an idiotic clicking finger which deleted my 50 something Blog List without my permission. Naughty finger.

Well pages moved on. I spent days looking for my favourite blogs and I felt that I had been so slow in acknowledging the lovely award my answers would be somewhat "old Hat"

So, I think awards are great fun and a way of learning a little bit more about each other here in Blogland.

I found some blocks just like these for William to play with and they got me thinking. A to Z all about me.
So hold your hats old and new and here we go!

A - I have been married to my lovely husband ANDY for 37 years! Phew we both need an award for that!

B - I love BLOGGING. Our youngest daughter who is 26 is called Briony. The BEACH is one of my favourite places to be.

C -Our daughter in law is called CHARLOTTE. I love CHILDREN. I went to Teacher's Training COLLEGE.and I love COOKING.and Crochet, making CHUTNEY and eating CHEESE.I hate CLUTTER. Oh! and of course there is my love of CHOCOLATE.

D - My eldest brother is called DEREK and I love DOGS.

E.- I do not like getting up EARLY.

F. I love FREESIAS FAMILY and FRIENDS
.
G.- I love Josh GROBAN'S music.

H - When I was younger I had a HORSE called ROBIN HOOD. I have always had naturally blonde HAIR.

I.- I love ITALIAN food and ITALY.I am hopeless at reading INSTRUCTIONS.I hate INSINCERITY.

J- JENNIFER is one of my favourite names. 

K - I  do spend a lot of time in the kitchen.

L- My name is LINDA, my eldest daughter is called LINDSAY.Our favourite show is LES MISERABLES. LEMON is a flavour I love.

M.-I  can not read MAPS at all. I love being MARRIED.

N- Sadly my youngest brother called NORMAN died when he was 54. I love my NIECES and NEPHEWS.

O -  Our son who is 33 is called OWEN. I love OLIVES

P -  I hated my PIANO lessons when I was a child. I try very hard to have a POSITIVE attitude

Q - A very good friend thinks I am very QUIRKY!

R - ROD STEWART can do no wrong in my eyes. RASPBERRIES are my favourite food..I love READING My maiden name was REED. I do not like RAIN.

S - I love,love SPAINand ST IVES. I SEEM incapable of cutting in a STRAIGHT line. My Dad was called SYDNEY. I am not SPORTY at all.

T -I love TRAVELLING. I do not like using the TELEPHONE but love TEXTING and TALKING face to face with interesting people.I was one of THREE children. I wold like to be taller.

U. I hate putting my head UNDERWATER, 

V- I loved our T4 VAN.

W - Our gorgeous Grandson is called WILLIAM. We lived in WAREHAM when we were first married. I love WOOL.

X- XXX'S are the best!

Y - I go to Yoga but am about as supple as a brick.

Z - I thought NEW ZEALAND was awesomely beautiful.

So Thank You for my lovely award and I hope you have learnt a little more about me.

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! Great idea to do an A - Z, loved learning more about you.

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awards! I love the way you did this. I got two Liebsters in the past week myself and I need to work on a post for them. I'm glad you love my name; I love the name Briony! It was really fun to read these facts about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award and I'm glad you're feeling better. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was lovely to read.Now I know a lot more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of an a-z. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved reading that, Linda. Lots of nuggets of information about you.

    We have a 1974 VW van (Betty). She's part of the family.

    Congratulations on your award!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the award, it was a lovely way to learn a bit more about u.well done on the 37 years of marriage! we just celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary, and even that feels like a long time! i love popping by ur blog by the way. mezz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award. I loved reading your alphabet news.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, this was really lovely - a real A to Z of you and yours - thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your award Linda, I love the A-Z info very clever, we will be celebrating our 46th anniversary this year...my goodness how time flies. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you to you all .such supportive commentsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.