Monday, 17 December 2012

Oh! Baby it's cold ...inside. Hooky warmth to the rescue.

My oldest daughter is moving into a new house in January. By that I really mean a new house to her and her partner. They have managed to find a 1930's bungalow in a big garden which has never been altered,extended or developed in any way. Now, this is pretty perfect for them as our future son in law is a builder and they have such plans.
It will be,in the future,wonderful,modern and full of homeliness.

But,right now in December it is wonderful,full of potential but absolutely freezing. The old back boiler just about takes the ice off the inside of the windows.

So,I decided what she needed was a big,cuddly,warm,cosy Lappycuddlyghan.

I have been hooking every stitch with love and hope for their new home and I think it will just about be perfect for January days and nights.
I hope it is big enough for two!








10 comments:

  1. It looks lovely and warm
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks beautiful, every home needs a cuddly blanket. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely! You have been busy! With this and William's stocking, your hook must be melting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cuddly! That should keep your DD and family nice and warm. I love to snuggle under a nice wrap when I stitch and watch t.v.
    Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a lovely gift, Linda :)
    xx from Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's best to take part in a contest for among the finest blogs on the web. I'll

    recommend this site!
    my webpage > pixnet.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was suggested this website via my cousin.

    I am now not certain whether or not this submit is


    written by him as no one else know

    such detailed

    approximately my trouble. You are amazing! Thank you!
    My page - oracles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I especially like the little flowers! They add just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That will most certainly keep the cold at bay - looks gorgeous
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.