Friday, 2 November 2012

Happy Birthday with a difference!

Tomorrow it is a friends birthday. She is 21 again!!!!!!
She loves savoury food and not a fan of cake. Well it is a very special birthday .. You know one that ends with a big fat zero and a birthday where you try to ignore the preceeding number! Well a cake is essential!
Well, look what the other friend in our merry threesome has made for her. A perfect cake for a pretty perfect friend!
Layers of different cheeses and "iced" with grapes and dates.
She will love it!
Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

  1. Yum - what an excellent idea. The 'cake' looks lovely. I like cheese too and I think it would also make a good centre piece for the end of a fancy meal. Hope your friend enjoys her birthday. Lily. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake looks really good....your friend will adore it.xx Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Linda, happy birthday to your friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone... She was thrilled.i am going to remember this idea for the future xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Jay ... I am so sorry I clicked the wrong button when I was replying and your lovely comment was deleted . What a shame

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.