Monday, 24 September 2012

Two Lappycuddlyghans. Because love is something if you give it away!


I started hooking these two Lappys travelling up through France in the Sunshine Bus!
The perfect project to while the miles away. Of course they have been lurking in the "Work In Progress" box winking at me ever since. So, I have finished them both off.
One is winging it's way to Mrs Twins with four others I have assembled for her from her mountain of stash squares and one is already in the window of Hannahs, the Charity Shop in Newton Abbot that I am supporting. A brilliant charity helping young people.

I do like them but a different style than my usual!
I do, however, love small Granny's the best!!
But a change is as good as a rest.






I love blogging and one of the lovely things is the friendships I have made. Today was a prime example. We were treated to a gorgeous Cream Tea with a lovely couple who were staying nearby. We chatted,shared stories,laughed and then they kindly took a great big parcel full of blankets that I have been working back up to Birmingham for Mrs Twins. Just perfect!

1 comment:

  1. You have a big heart, Linda!
    I wanted to let you know I have been loving every moment having sweet, little Jewel visiting us! She's adorable! They've left to travel for a couple weeks (gave my sciatica time to go away) and I can't wait for their return for another visit before they go home!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.