Thursday, 27 September 2012

Just making a start on the Preparations for the big day!

Love Hearts!

Getting ready!

A wedding is all about love and the treasured symbol of love has to be the heart. So, I have just been making a start on my favourite shape ---- in woolly loveliness of course!




These little white hearts are going to be tucked in amongst the table centrepieces at the wedding on Saturday. The bride to be is on the train from London down to her hometown and then further on to a little Hamlet nearby!

She was born there,grew up there and her family have always lived there. What a lovely way to prepare for her big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.