Saturday, 25 August 2012

Thank You!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
What a kind thought! Vixen at Shabbily Ever After has kindly nominated my little bit of Blogland at "Chalky's World" for an award. The lovely Blog Award.
I have spoken often about my ego!!!! I have been going to Yoga for quite a while no w and I really do listen carefully to the snippets about life and dealing with one's ego, as well as trying my upmost to become more flexible than a brick when attempting the postures.
Anyway, all this aside I love my blog, I love having followers and am really looking forward to reaching 150!
And I love Blog awards. The thought that someone likes my blog enough to pass on an award makes me really happy. So, thank you Vixen! All my followers and to those who take the time to leave such encouraging comments. I really do appreciate it! My ego is not very big I promise!



The Rules are:-
The Rules for accepting this Award is as follows:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award up to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.  


I have to list 7random things about myself...hmmm

 One of my best friends would laugh at this because she thinks I can be so totally random. I can't judge myself objectively but love it that she thinks I am quirky! She is so not!!! And I love quirky.

1. I can read really quickly upside down ( Pretty random I guess!)
2. I have no sense of direction at all. I can get lost within 5 miles of my home on roads I have travelled on all my life!
3.I was christened in hospital without my parents and a nurse chose my name.
4.I love swimming in the sea at night.
5.I am only ticklish on my feet and they is so excruciatingly ticklish that I can't bear to touch them myself!
6. I was really naughty at school!
7.I turn into a megalomaniac when I play Monopoloy! Now no-one will play with me at all!

Wow I had to think about those. I know some people are far too busy to deal with awards and if I nominate you please don't worry and as Vixen said to me " Just accept the thought as a lovely complement about your blog because I love it!"

Thanks again Vixen!




2 comments:

  1. Well done on your award, I think these are a great way to get to know more about our fellow bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.