Monday, 23 July 2012

Yay! Summer is here --- Bideford surf and bubbles!



Super cute -- summery,sunshiney,happy,flip floppy shoes!






Just perfect for a special little boys first introduction to summer !


So, all ready and happy to go to the beach for the very first paddle at Westward Ho!
That beach is so big!


The sea is so far away.


But worth the long walk or should that be carry!


The first paddle and lovely day at Westward Ho!


So, William loved it all but the best was to come. 
He is doing really well with weaning and this was definitely the best food he had tried to date!
Hockings Ice Cream!
It is really creamy and delicious and the vans can be spotted all around Bideford!
Well it would be rude not to have one wouldn't it!






William definitely thought so.
The spray at the waters edge got our dear Grandson ready for bubbles.




Another few perfect days in North Devon.
Lovely memories to add to the memory bank.
And as we were heading home I thought of one of my lovely followers who would love to spend more time in North Devon.
Lily from Gingham and Daisies ---- Just for you - A picture speeding across Bideford bridge in the sunshine!


I hope you have had a lovely weekend too!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Linda - it looks beautiful. I will be down in a few weeks thank goodness. Little Son's paddling initiation was Westward Ho! too and his first icecream a Hockings. Yum. Lily. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lily I took that photo just for you and I hope you soon have a super time and the sun shines for you x

      Delete
  2. William looks a 'natural' at the seaside. I think those 'flip flops' are too cute and there is nothing like a 'first' paddle. Happy Days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For most recent news you have to go to see world wide web and on
    world-wide-web I found this website as a finest site for most up-to-date updates.


    Also visit my weblog; fungal nail infection pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. ' Satanic Ritual - Decorate the space with human sacrifice, goblets of blood, pentagrams, and things draped in black. Unfortunately for me as an addict, I need my crime fix. The game would begin with them watching the collapse of society and the outbreak of magic around the world.

    Feel free to surf to my web page: drudge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.