Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Perfect times with William and he loved the Crochet Owl!

The Perfect way to spend a few days!

Of course as soon as we have dusted ourselves down after our return from our Spanish adventures we jump in the Sunshine Bus and head off to Bideford to see William!
And it really is the perfect way to spend time!
Cuddling,kissing,playing,singing,enjoying,watching,sharing just about everything you can fit into a few days!
He has grown so much and we just love his happy smile-- and he willingly gave it to us!




 I have been busy making a woolly toy just for him.
I found the lovely pattern here-
Thank you so much Tangled Happy for taking the time to find such little gems!
And thank you lovelylittlelife for such a great tutorial!
I loved it.
And so did William and his Mummy who loves hooking but of course has her hands full just now!




I hope you make one for someone special soon!

14 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie! Thanks so much for posting those photos - he has brightened my evening! Love the little toy. I am going to get the pattern for my mam who loves to crochet. She will love this little project. Thanks for sharing, jenx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for popping in. I am glad you love the little owl and William too of course!

      Delete
  2. He is adorable and so is the owl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Vixen-- I did think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. William is so sweet Linda and it looks as though he is loving his new toy so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. William is just adorable, and what a smile! In just over a month, I hope to meet my granddaughter, Jewel! Cute owl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suztats -- You must be bursting with excitement xx

      Delete
  6. Oh what a cutie!
    Your owl looks great, I'm so glad it worked out so well and is being loved :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for such a lovely pattern xx

      Delete
  7. Gosh hasn't Willian grown! Thanks for stopping by at my blog. Lily. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know he is growing before our very eyes-- Lots of love x

      Delete
  8. I was thinking about you tonight and the lovely William, I ate a peach and got very messy, I could do with some adult bibs! I wouldn't mind a cute owl too. He looks delighted with it. Both of my boys still have their knitted footballs I made when they were babies...next week they will be 16yrs and 8yrs! Does William have a knitted football? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. No -- Lucy he doesn't but his daddy loves football
    Love Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.