Thursday, 28 June 2012

Thank You!


Feelings!


Sometimes you feel just a little bit shy.
A little in need of a little bit of rest and relaxation.
A little reassurance that all will be well.

And then--
 Maybe in just a day.


Things seem brighter,fuller,more complete and just sunnier.

Thank you so much to all my lovely followers.
Old and new!
Often it is you taking the time to encourage me with your lovely comments and becoming a follower of this little bit of Blogland that makes this happen. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the images and the sentiment. I have cards and scrapping on my blog if you would like to take a look. I have been blog hopping for years but have only just started my own blog. I should have done it ages ago. Everyone is so welcoming and says such nice things. jenx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.