Sunday, 6 May 2012

Hooray! They arrived safely.

"Operation Stitch Up  2012"


Since January I have been busy assembling Lappycuddlyghans for Mrs Twins and her wonderful organisation who make blankets for the elderly.
Sibol.
This week I sent eight lappys which I have made from squares lovingly made by the Charity Knitting thread I belong to online.

For the first time I used Parcels To Go Collect Plus service.
I can highly recommend this service especially with the postal costs with Royal Mail escalating beyond belief.
I dropped the parcel off at my local corner shop. 
The receipt contained a tracking number which I did not even have to use because the Lappys were delivered so quickly.


So I was delighted and so was Mrs Twins and I am sure the special people who get to cuddle these Lappys will be too.
If you fancy joining in the fun please visit Mrs Twins or join our merry band at Knit Your Square To Give Your Share.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.