Thursday, 12 April 2012

What.No chocolate!!!!


So Easter has come and gone and chocolate has been enjoyed and enjoyed some more!
But, I had a request for a present that in no way involved chocolate and I really enjoyed making it!







Actually the colours are a bit like chocolate, so there is no getting away from the sweet things in life!
Talking of sweet things we had a visit over Easter from the very deicious,scrummy and almost edible William.


The "Sporty One" thinks he is really special too!
He proved just the distraction we needed to counteract constant work at "Countrystyle."
 I have not even had time for blogging of late.
 But,the end is in sight and soon normal service will be resumed!
Well as normal as possible!

7 comments:

  1. William is such a cutie! Love the chocolate purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My he's growing fast! Love the chocolate bag too! I have missed your blog posts, but hope the work is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. I can't wait to get back to normal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. William really is adorable, he has grown ( I know they do! lol) What a happy little fella :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wish I'd had your sort of chocolate for Easter - and not the stuff I ate too much of! Your little William is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you again--- I will catch up with all you lovely followers really soon. The end is in sight at Countrystyle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.