Sunday, 22 April 2012

Operation Stitch Up 2012!

2012!
 It's been a very good Year!
It's been a very good year for Lappycuddlyghans!
My lovely "friends" on The Knit Your Square to Give Your Share Forum, and Carlotte, from Sharky Knows have been sending beautiful squares.
 I have been preserving my sanity whilst " Operation Broken House " has been slowly progressing by making Lappycuddlyghans for Charity.
This is the last of 11.
What a lovely one to finish this years little woolly flurry with.


Talking of Charlotte, she is setting off on a new venture making bespoke wedding dresses and other bridal goodies!
It would be lovely if you popped over to her Facebook page and had a look.
You really are in for a treat!

2 comments:

  1. Linda, it turned out lovely! What a fab quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute'n'cuddly'lap'ghan! Some of it looks fuzzy-wuzzy, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.