Saturday, 28 April 2012

I promise normal service will be resumed ASAP! Until then---

Our Broken House is mended!
Amongst the madness of unpacking all our well loved possessions from a 10' x 8' x 20 ' metal container and what has been a life saving double bedroom at my Dear Mother In Laws I have enjoyed this tiny space most of all!
A true oasis of calm and promises of things to come.



 The pocket watch by the flowers is just to remind me of my dear Mum who would have loved our "new" home so much!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,
    Thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' Operation Broken House makes me smile! I know you really have had your hands full. I been looking at the photos! Be nice to get back to normal. What a clever girl Charlotte is too, say hi to her for me.
    Love and best wishes suex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.