Saturday, 4 February 2012

Wooooo Hooooo There is the smallest light at the end of my tunnel!

I am so sorry that I have not posted for ages but it has been so cold at our Broken House I have not been able to stand still long enough to post pictures!
It is just as well that my lovely builders have not felt the same!
So of course it has been a lovely surprise after a few days away to come in today and see what amazing progress they are making!
The old conservatory which was so cold and leaked like a sieve has gone!


Upstairs has new floorboards and the dividing walls are going up!
I really am feeling so excited and feel so lucky right now!


Buster is still helping!


  
And of course I realise there is still no roof but that seems a minor inconvenience after the last few weeks!


And to add to my delight my followers are growing in number -- Thank you so much followers all!

9 comments:

  1. Wow - your home is going to be lovely !
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All coming along very well........it's going to look fantastic when its all done, good to see that Buster is still in apprentice mode!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its going to look amazing!
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming along nicely, look forward to piccies of your finished house xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all soooo much -- It really helps on the encouragement front!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You haven't mentioned any plans for a new sewing/crochet/crafting area???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry there is a special area or two just waiting in the wings!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's TOTALLY looking amazing, Linda! Whooweeee! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.