Friday, 16 December 2011

Hasta Luego to Spain -- Teddy to go. Champagne to stay!!!

It is time to go back to the UK for Christmas!
 We fly home tomorrow the 17th.
 A very significant day as our first Grandson is due tomorrow.
I think he is waiting until we arrive home before he makes his appearance!
So the Teddy is packed!


I was hoping to have raised a toast with the Champagne but that will have to stay in the fridge until our return as we only travel with hand luggage!
We will have to find another bottle to wet the baby's head when he decides to arrive!


2 comments:

  1. He is a good little boy waiting for your return. :) safe travels x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, safe journey home! Hope baby arrives soon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.