Friday, 4 November 2011

A New Bag! Maybe the Perfect Present. I Hope So!


My own Creation!
Loving Granny Squares of course.
I wrote a tutorial for this bag here--

Well a dear friend saw it last week and simply loved it, apart from the handles.
She loves shoulder bags.
Well after she left I got hooky and created the perfect Christmas present just for her.

A new bag,almost the same but I added a little touch of lilac.
One of her favourite colours.


 I made the straps long enough for a shoulder bag.



And, because It is for a present I managed to find the perfect material to make a lining!
My friend would thoroughly approve.
The lining from a dress I no longer wear!


So now I just have to wrap it up and hope she loves it!

3 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful thoughtful gift I'm sure your friend will love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a tailor made 'hookie' gift, what more could a girl ask for....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a special gift! What's not to love?? Lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.