Monday, 24 October 2011

Would you believe it Mrs Twins is 100!!!


100 wonderful blankets!
Sue, or "Mrs Twins" as she is affectionately known, is another source of inspiration to me.
Her organisation SIBOL provides another wonderful way in which to help someone in need this Autumn and Winter.
1 square will be welcomed and placed lovingly in a blanket to help an elderly person.
If you would like to join in the fun,maybe in memory of a beloved relative have a look here!
I promise you will not be disappointed.
You may however become addicted to being square!



2 comments:

  1. Awwww....LOVE it. I really need to learn how to knit! Seriously! :)

    Happy Monday! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does a fantastic job, and is so generous with the amount of time she devotes to showing off everyone's donations. She's a real star.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.