Thursday, 27 October 2011

Teddies for Tragedy--- Every one will make a difference!



Teddies for Tragedy!
I love reading comments about my blog!
Thank you to everyone who takes the time to pop in and make a comment, they make such a difference.
The thing that is often mentioned is the picture in my Header Bar of the Teddies.
People say they make them smile.
They say it warms their hearts and I have been asked never to change it.
I won't because I love it too!


That special year so many teddies were made by me and my friends who knit in Spain!
But maybe this year you could make just one or two.
They would make such a difference to a child somewhere.
What do you think?


To find out more visit
Special thanks for all the encouraging comments about this weeks posts.


6 comments:

  1. I love these Teds and they are fun to make too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for posting the links for the charities you help. We do make up shoeboxes for OCC but it's nice to see about other project too. The photos are really lovely and adore your header one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear mum made dozens of these, after I gave her the pattern some years ago. I still have the very last one she made, a few months before she passed away, and that one is staying with me. It's lovely to see the pictures and how the children cherish the bags as much as the teddies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for popping in xxxx The teddies will always hold a very special place in my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for every other informative blog. Where else may I get that type of information written in such a perfect approach?
    I've a venture that I am just now operating on, and I've been on the look out for such information.



    my site: www.shpil.com/content/proactive-acne-treatment

    ReplyDelete
  6. If your tween is into paint-ball you can take everyone to play paint-ball.

    This was zero cost because the students went to local stores and asked for either donations and gift cards to purchase these items.

    Every Halloween party that people remember later in the year by saying
    things like "Do you remember so-and-so's Halloween party last year.

    Here is my site: ebay com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.