Saturday, 1 October 2011

Sometimes I feel so lucky!!

The Ups and Downs of life can certainly sometimes be a challenge.


BUT, 
A positive attitude and a sprinkling of luck and love can make such a difference!
We are awaiting such a special little bundle to join our family!
Time spent together,talking,planning,sharing,collecting,crafting has made this time very special.
This evening in South Devon the sun was shining and I just felt so lucky!


You have to look very carefully to see a bump!
A special Mummy, also known in Blogland as Sharky Knows!
 We shared a most perfect evening at Coombe Cellars on the River Teign!











The most perfect evening, and I hope we will be back next year with our new little Grandson!
How lucky is that!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely place to get together with loved ones. Taking pleasure in the simple things, and feeling blessed with wonderful moments......awaiting a new precious life..... beautiful!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photograph is of one bumpy road! Gives me motion sickness just looking at it. I am glad you had a great evening, the photographs are beautiful. I popped over to 'Sharky Knows' this is one lucky baby boy! It is very exciting looking at his treasure of home made goodies growing. It is all ready and waiting for him :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this site presents quality based content and additional material, is there any other web page which offers
    these things in quality?

    Also visit my website :: weroar.Ws

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is usually considered a fun and effective learning method in general.
    Www. The last type of chords we will discuss in this article are spread voicings.


    Feel free to surf to my homepage piano chords and lyrics of open arms by journey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, of course this paragraph is truly good and I have learned lot of things from
    it concerning blogging. thanks.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... Exercises to improve Vertical

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.