Saturday, 15 October 2011

Paella,perfectly delicious!


The epitome of being back in Spain. Our first Paella!
We met a lady a while back when we buying our first Spanish Paella Pan 
I must have looked a bit nonplussed as to which size to choose!
She then explained in half Spainish and half English exactly what I needed and what I had to do.
A lot of love was mentioned.
In fact it seemed more important that the ingredients!
But she told me very sternly that the most important and the most difficult thing to do is put the spoon away after you have added the rice and stock and leave it to BE!!
It is a real challenge as you really do want to give it a little poke at the very least!
But I wash the spoon,dry it and put it away just as she said and last night our visitors thought it 
Perfect!
Thank Goodness for that!

8 comments:

  1. Delicious, i have never made one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, I LOVE paella. I saw yours and thought how it looks like mine almost exactly! Looks so delish :-) xJosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful! DH has fond memories of paella in a little restaurant in Spain during his backpack European tour. I've not had the pleasure.....yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a topic that is near to my heart... Take care!
    Where are your contact details though?

    Here is my blog post; plurk.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your
    site, how could i subscribe for a blog website?

    The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear
    idea

    my weblog ... exercises for vertical jump

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, all the time i used to check blog posts here in the
    early hours in the dawn, since i enjoy to learn more and more.


    Check out my homepage: particle-energy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the admin of this website is truly working hard
    in support of his web page, since here every material is quality based information.


    Here is my weblog; buy zetaclear

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.