Friday, 28 October 2011

Everybody loves Elephants! Well except the cruel Poachers! Blankets to help the babies!




Who can resist a call from an elephant!!

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2011/09/orphan-elephants/siebert-text/1


Lots of charities ask for support, so many charities deserve support.
So many people deserve support!
But everybody loves elephants!
So if you fancy making 1 strip to show your support of these wonderful animals you can click on the link above.
I did ,and will definitely be working a woolly strip or two!!!

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful story! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda. Loved reading all these recent post on how crafters can help. These are all awesome ideas. Wanted to pop in and say thank you for the bloggy birthday wishes at T.H. last Tuesday. It was so nice to hear from so many of you. Happy Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You 2 are such lovely bloggers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda

    Thanks for posting that link, although I have to confess, it made me cry. Elephants are truly beautiful creatures, aren't they? Now that I'm almost back in the land of the living after the horrid bug I've had, I shall make this my next charity project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kathy-- Yes, I could not agree with you more. What a wonderful story xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.