Monday, 26 September 2011

Thank you Sal and your lovely Snippetts!!!!!

I love the thought of Patchwork-- Choosing,blending,placing,balancing!
All these things.
BUT
In reality -- crooked, squiffy and irregular are probably better adjectives for my efforts.
BUT
Recently the lovely Sal from Sals Snippets gave me this little bundle.


All beautifully cut, very accurate and precise-- She always was good at Geometry!!
So thank you Sal.

So all I had to do was the bits I like best!
And stand back and admire.


And as the song goes -"quit while you are winning!" 
1 cushion done and dusted!

4 comments:

  1. Many times I've procrastinated about cutting into beautiful fabric because I worry that I will cut it all skew whiff! How nice to have your own cutting angel!...and you did put them together very nicely too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a woman of many talents! I've never tried patchwork - I somehow don't seem to have complete control of my sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.