Thursday, 22 September 2011

Lurking!!

The "Sporty One " and I work together on BIG projects and ------ a very big project is looming!
It entails a lot of organising,planning and our house being without a roof for 10 weeks or more-- EEeeKKKK!
Anyway,a lot of boxes are being packed and a lot of hidden places tidied.
It's easy for him as the garage is staying the same but my Crafty hideaways -- Oh my goodness no!
We have to move into our DMIL'S  house for at least three months whilst our house is shaken and stirred!!



We have lived in our house, in our village, with our family for nearly twenty five years but all is about to change.
I will keep you updated as we progress -- I am even thinking about creating a new blog titled
 " Our Broken House!"
We shall see!
Anyway, amongst all that drama look what I found lurking on the top shelf of the airing cupboard.
All alone with some odd socks and a Mary Quant quilt set!
A Lappycuddlyhan I made so long ago I had forgotten it!


The perfect present for a pretty perfect Mother-In -Law (Soap opera watching excluded)
What a find!

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with all the boxing, moving around, etc. You never know what you might find! :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your house (destruction) I mean upgrade lol. It would be a great idea to write a blog about the renovations. Happy packing

    Janis xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! Hope all goes well with the packing and the construction. It'll be a big change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it all goes well with your building works. I'm sure you'll find some more treasures yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun with the house alterations! Looking forward to seeing your before and after photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda,
    How exciting! Good luck with the building work, I am sure there'll be some ups and downs there always is but it'll be worth it in he end and you have something to look forward to after Christmas when things can be a bit flat. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much for your lovely comments--- We really are very excited about it all but I am sure there will be lots of ups and downs. Definitely think I will do a twin blog as a photographic record of the ride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phew this sounds exciting but majorly daunting, I hope it goes well and DMIL and you enjoy some relaxing crafty moments together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.