Monday, 11 July 2011

A Very Special Lappycuddlyghan!



"Love Is Something If You Give It Away!"
Belonging to an internet based Charity Knitting thread has changed my life!
That might sound a bit extreme but it really has.
I have loved the knitting, and the giving, but it is so much more than that.
Google Random Acts of Kindness and you will see exactly what I mean.
Every day there is kindness,help,support,encouragement,understanding,empathy,patience,laughter and so much more!
I have been lucky enough to actually meet two of the members, and that experience consolidated my opinion.
Now, just at the moment, one member of our group has a challenging time ahead.
 What a lovely token to help her along the way, a Lappycuddlyghan.
Little parcels dropped through my door.
Lovingly made and kindly given.
And with a few extra finishing touches a Lappy evolved!







I hope every time our friend looks at it or gives it a hug she knows she has special friends right there beside her!

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful act of kindness. Sounds like it's "in the wind" lately, as I did something similar yesterday for a new neighbor.

    The crocheted blanket is lovely. ADORE the little red hearts. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure whether my comment went through. But I was saying how nice this blanket was put togther and how interesting the squares are. I love it, well done Linda.
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and very special blanket indeed. I especially love the patch with the crochet hearts

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a great job, Linda, in putting this together. A lovely thought which I know is appreciated by our friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A hug from good friends on a daily basis - what more could you ask for?
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.