Thursday, 21 July 2011

To Be Or Not To Be --- A real Puzzler!

Decisions!
Recently my lovely Charity Knitting Group sent me squares to make a Lappycuddlyghan for one of our members.


It turned out beautifully and she was thrilled to receive it!
BUT
I am a better "hooker" than record keeper and these gorgeous squares which had been promised arrived after I had put the final single crochet in the border of the Lappy!





So beautiful and definitely perfect for a special project but what!!
Well firstly a bit of hookiness!


Next a bit of soft cosiness!


Thirdly a little accent!


Then I stopped, should I make it into a beautiful bag?


Or a roll for keeping needles and hooks?

Well decision making and me --- not easy bed partners!
So, I am sending this project on its way with a letter explaining my dilemma and tucking some extra wool inside the bag roll!


I wonder what it will become!
I know it will be well loved -- after all it is made and sent with lots tucked inside.

4 comments:

  1. Well, you've made a good start, and come up with some nice ideas, and sent it with love, so what more can you do? But I think you've hit it on the head already - it's a bag roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely whatever it is...I am hopeless at decisions too, I very often toss a coin! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely and beautiful idea !
    I enjoy visiting your blog full of crafts, pictures, recipes...
    Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog.
    Have a pleasant day.
    Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. It arrived and it's going to be a lap bag....to hold all the essential things required when I am either knitting, sewing or crocheting....just have to find some time to finish it. Thank you all so much
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.