Bideford and a bit of catching up!
Our son and Daughter In Law have just moved to Bideford and her lovely family have come down to see their new house.
We are going for a long weekend and will see her sisters and their children.
Two were born just before Christmas so,we have not met the little baby girls yet!
Well, it got me thinking about what to take ---
Or perhaps I was thinking about chocolate!
Anyway in a few easy steps a Chocolate Pizza that I think will fit the bill perfectly!
1) Melt a bar of milk chocolate gently over a pan of simmering water
2) Pour it onto Baking Parchment to form a circle just like a Pizza Base.
3) Then the fun begins! Maltesers pretend to be Baby Cherry Tomatoes!
4) Strips of fudge become -- well, I am not sure now what they could represent but they look great and make it really tasty!
5) Grated white chocolate becomes the cheese!
6) So, have fun and decorate your Pizza!
7) Pop it in the fridge for about half an hour and serve on a pretty plate. How easy is that?
"Littlies" always love a present don't they!
The two big brothers are just getting to the age where their imaginations are growing and growing!
So, two snakes to take to the jungle!
But actually they are the ties on the parcel!
Inside each parcel I have popped one of these teddy hand puppets!
And a pretty little bag for the baby girls.
Their little gift is a secret as I have been making something new that I want to blog about soon!
I know we are going to have a lovely time and I hope you make a Chocolate Pizza really soon!