Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Chocolate Pizza on its way to Bideford!


Bideford and a bit of catching up! 
Our son and Daughter In Law have just moved to Bideford and her lovely family have come down to see their new house.
We are going for a long weekend and will see her sisters and their children. 
Two were born just before Christmas so,we have not met the little baby girls yet!
Well, it got me thinking about what to take --- 
Or perhaps I was thinking about chocolate!

Anyway in a few easy steps a Chocolate Pizza that I think will fit the bill perfectly!

1) Melt a bar of milk chocolate gently over a pan of simmering water


2) Pour it onto Baking Parchment to form a circle just like a Pizza Base.




3) Then the fun begins! Maltesers pretend to be Baby Cherry Tomatoes!



4) Strips of fudge become -- well, I am not sure now what they could represent but they look great and make it really tasty!


5) Grated white chocolate becomes the cheese!




6) So, have fun and decorate your Pizza!


7) Pop it in the fridge for about half an hour and serve on a pretty plate. How easy is that?



"Littlies" always love a present don't they!
The two big brothers are just getting to the age where their imaginations are growing and growing!
So, two snakes to take to the jungle!




But actually they are the ties on the parcel!



Inside each parcel I have popped one of these teddy hand puppets!


And a pretty little bag for the baby girls.
Their little  gift is a secret as I have been making something new that I want to blog about soon!




I know we are going to have a lovely time and I hope you make a Chocolate Pizza really soon!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, chocolate Pizza, that looks fantastic. I think they may feature for my sons birthday. I also love your gifts, tags and wrapping, can't wait for the secret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cor will try that pizza.
    My mum in law lives near Barnstaple near Bideford. Lovely beaches up that way.
    Have a good time x (vintage from the village)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a chocolate pizza hehe *licks lips*

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh yummy!
    What a good idea for presents. I usually put My Butterflies on!
    Wonderful post,
    great photos.
    love suex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well we have arrived in North Devon and the sun is shining and all is well. Snakes were well recieved and 1 little one was sick all over her bib SO perfect really!
    Thanks for all the lovely comments. Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate pizza looks fantastic - what a great idea!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure both the chocolate pizza and the lovely pressies will go down well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the boys loved their presents, and the bibs definitely came in handy! chocolate pizza was lush, thanks for all your efforts last week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a brilliant idea I'm going to show itt to my teenager it'll make a perfect father's Day gift

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.