Monday, 23 May 2011

Whew! It's finished and baby due tomorrow!


Nearly here!
We are soon to have a brand new Great Niece or Nephew.
So, of course it will be time to wave a Name Flag!
I always think the waiting time for a new baby is an exciting one.
Will it be a boy or a girl?
Will it be on time?
How much will it weigh?
Lots of questions us girls want answers to!
Anyway, I am hoping it will be a girl to enjoy all these sherberty colours!







 And, if it is a little boy --- Well, I had better get a wiggle on and knit the other sock!



 Now it's just a waiting game!


11 comments:

  1. Lovely things you have made there !
    Hope baby arrives soon
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, Thanks for popping in and leaving such a lovely commentx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the blanket and the socks for either a boy or a girl, they are lovely. How exciting a new baby in the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...congrats for you and your family, Linda! Adore. Hugsssss. LOVE the baby blanket and TOTALLY adore the booties. Hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your baby projects :)

    Sending good vibes for an easy birth and happy, healthy baby

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous blanket! Just right for tucking a baby into, whatever sort it turns out to be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your kind comments.Still playing the waiting game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Such a gorgeous blanket! Your baby crochet is really awesome! I love the booties too!!! Perfect for your baby! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today I received my first 'Blog Award' part of it involves passing it on, I always enjoy your Blog so you are one of my chosen few :) lol
    Inthesky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad you are pleased I was too :) I googled to see what everyone else did because I had no idea either. It has increased my traffic which is always exciting. I just copied and pasted the logo and wrote my post then notified the people I have nominated. Award winning Bloggers - well fancy that! lol
    Inthesky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.