Tuesday, 7 December 2010

There's Nothing like a Dame!


Every December the Dames of Turre hold a Christmas Fair where the proceeds support various local charities!



Of course the woolly things immediately caught my eye!







Lots of lovely jewellery,
That always makes me think of my girls!


Plants



Jams and Chutneys.


And ladies just like me!
Needles at the ready.





Pretty stalls.







And children just enjoying themselves, oblivious to all that money raising.


I hope they made lots of money!

8 comments:

  1. those cupcakes look great! the stalls look cool. hope u purchased something for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me too well. There was a lovely craft stall--
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks as if a lot of work has gone into this fun fundraising event. It must have been a real pleasure to see it all and to buy some homemade goodies for a good cause. Suprised you didn't have your own stall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks fabulous and i so wish i could go to one near the North East!

    Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog - I will be your surrogate online sister if you like?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What tempting stalls. I'd have had to buy something from each of them! Lovely photos!

    KathyXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how nice to stroll through a fair with all that handmade goodness, love it! There's always some little thing one can buy, especially to support special causes. Thanks for sharing your wonderful little bits of everyday life :-) xx Josie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful market, lots of lovely goodies. And for charity - WOW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.