Tuesday, 15 June 2010

On The Road Again!!

Normal Service will be resumed ASAP!
Well as always the time has just flown by. 
The Festival was amazing and spending time swimming and enjoying the sunshine has been lovely.
Usually we travel from Turre to Santander and the ferry home.
This year we are having a change and travelling  through Spain over the Pyrenees and up through France to Brittany where we are going to spend a week having a trip down Memory Lane!
We used to spend family holidays there and have so many happy memories of those times
About 2 years ago I "met" a fellow lover of all things woolly through a Charity Knitting thread and we are actually going to meet at her house in France.
I am really excited -- It feels like a first date -- I think I can remember that feeling!!
So the Sunshine Bus is packed -- to the rafters but there is plenty of room to sleep.
So I will say a definite Hasta Luego until July 1st when we arrive back in Devon.
I will take some pictures on the way!


5 comments:

  1. safe journey home me lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful safe journey home and a lovely visit with your "new first date"!
    Looking forward to hearing all about it.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have had a nice weekend with Kathy, Linda.
    Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody -- So looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy your trip Linda, the weather is beautiful over here at the moment, hope it holds out for you! Cindy.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.