Saturday, 22 May 2010

I'm Feeling Blue!!

"Two shoes, blue shoes, new shoes,see what I can do, shoes!"
I don't know why but all day a poem has been going around and around in my head. I used to know them off by heart when I was with the "littlies" but now often fragments remain.
But today its been all about blue!
I love blue -- To me its a summer colour, a willow pattern colour, a cornflower colour. a trusted eye colour,a cool colour,a sad Picasso blue colour, my friends Sue's colour.
Here is my blue day - such a happy day in every way.












Even the hooking was blue!!






And as my day ends a lovely blue sky over the mountains!


Oh! And the littlest pair of baby blue shoes!


4 comments:

  1. hope youre not feeling blue as well...:) love the piccies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely "blue" pictures. What a wonderful place to be. Hope your weekend is going great.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post. The little blue shoes are really sweet. What a productive blue day you've had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics! Very Summery! It's raining and cold here :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.