Sunday, 25 April 2010

Home Is Where the Heart Is--- Here and There!!


"Late In The Evening!"
Leaving Alicante,on time despite all the problems with the volcano in Iceland was to say the least lucky!
As we flew back to the UK I found myself looking out of the window just looking at the sky.I wondered if it would look any different. I don't know if it did or not but I do know it looked so,so  beautiful!


Thankfully we really are getting used to coming and going and making the best of both of our worlds.
Having wonderful family and friends both in the UK and Spain makes this an easy task. Look what we were greeted with on our return to the UK this time!


Tulips on the table from a very special girl1






A very waggy welcome from a very special boy!




The weather since our return has been beautiful and we never need any persuasion to go on our favourite woodland walk.




Following the River Lemon.




Along the River Bank.




To the woods at Bradley Manor.






It was lovely just to stop and have a look at the Spring flowers - Some on our walk.




And others in our Garden.




So tonight as I go to bed, a bit later than usual because of some hedgehogs which will feature in my next post ,where there is a little more about our homecoming. I shall be grateful for all things Spanish and English in our lives.

9 comments:

  1. Glad you got back all right! I'd love a bit of English in my life...the flowers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got back without any problems!
    Hope to see you soon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank heavens for the National Trust and the english countryside. When I lived abroad I always loved coming home to those things. You can't beat the changing seasons, can you? Such pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely that you feel at home in two places. I am glad that you had a safe trip. Lovely photos of your walk, thank you for sharing.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh thanks for the mail!
    Glad you got back okay.
    I've been looking at your previous posts, you have been working hard.
    All so beautiful Linda.
    Enjoy your stay in the UK,
    hugs and lOve suex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your home safely
    looking forward to catching up
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda...I wanted to send you an email (but couldn't find it) to tell you how much I appreciated your comment on my blog. That was one of the sweetest comments I've ever received regarding being a grandmother. Happy to see you arrived home safe and sound. Your sunset, tulip and flower photos are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you to you all for such a warm welcome home!
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.