Saturday, 3 April 2010

Happy Easter to One and All !

Easter Wishes!
Easter week is a very special week in Spain and I want to send special Easter wishes to you.
Easter wouldn't be Easter without the Easter Bunny !
It certainly wouldn't be Easter without chocolate!
And for our family Easter would not be Easter without an Easter Tree. A pretty reminder that Easter also means Spring is on its way and long Summer Days are soon to come. No blown decorated eggs here in Spain so the needles have been clicking!
And just a few extra little rabbits to send across the miles to home for the very special ones we miss!
Just the place to hide a Cadbury's Creme Egg!
If you want to make one of these cute rabbits you can buy the pattern here from thr The Little Cotton Rabbits site
http://littlecottonrabbits.typepad.co.uk/

5 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    Your Easter decorations are so cute! As you know I love all your bunnies. I've never had an Easter tree I should think about getting one for next Easter. And I love your crocheted bunnies - talk about cute! Do you have a pattern you can share? It's overcast here today and not that warm out yet. I hope it gets nicer before the day is over. Hubby is out and about running errands and I'm trying to wake up. I'm slow in the mornings. Lucky you that you had live bunnies as a child. My middle brother and I caught a bunny in a neighbors yard as children and put it in our garage. It didn't last long my Dad said he found a farmer to give it to. But now that I think about it we lived in the city and didn't know any farmers so I wonder if he just let it loose in a field or park by us. That was the only live bunny we ever had and just for a few days. LOL! Have a wonderful Easter weekend.

    Hugs,
    Teacup Lane (Sandy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming! Happy Easter to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of lovely bunnies! Happy Easter to you, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Well done Linda, so cute! Hugs and Love Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely and Eastery! Happy Easter Linda.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.