Monday, 22 March 2010

It's all about 15!!


"Love Is Something If You Give It Away!- Again!!
Well after my last post I am going to remember another old saying.
"Speech is Silver,Silence is Gold!"
So with few words I am going to let these pictures tell the story of the Battle Of The Taggies -- I won!!!
15 bags of love made and 15 taggies. One for each bag!








What a lot of cuddling could be done!




Jenn Maruska http://jenn.maruskadesign.com/blog/ has suggested a ribbon swap to me. Well I have never done a swap before so I have had a lovely time sorting and packing and tucking in lots of love. Of course I cant show you the little bundle or it would spoil the surprise. But, I hope she loves it. I am sure I will love mine!

7 comments:

  1. your taggies are so beautiful they will all be loved and enjoyed,well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet and wonderfully cuddly...a work well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lovely taggies are going to be so well-loved by their new owners, aren't they? Linda, they look gorgeous and I'm so pleased that you won the battle with them!

    KathyXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,
    These are beautiful.
    You certainly have worked extremely hard!
    Beautiful material. Looks as though you're pretty good on the old machine!
    Hugs and Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness Linda these little taggies are simply beautiful. They are so colorful and cheery. That sure was a lot of work, but so worth it.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for you to receive your ribbons! I had a great time bundling them up for you. : ) Hope you're having a lovely time - cheers on all the taggie blanket goodness! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.