Saturday, 27 March 2010

I opened our front door this morning and ----

" The Other Side of The Door!"

When we are in Spain we tend to relax and greet each new day in a very gentle way. It really is one of the joys of retirement. No alarm clocks, no rushing and longs cups of tea.
Some days are full of plans and some days are not. 
This morning was quite an ordinary day with nothing on the agenda.
So with my mind somewhat in neutral I opened the door and was greeted by these four things. It wasn't an ordinary morning after all!










I hope there was something special outside your front door this morning!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda - lovely photos. Yes, there was something very special outside my front door here - a rain-sodden cat with a very indignant look on his face! After a lovely few days, it has rained and rained almost constantly for the last twenty-four hours! Your photos have reminded me that spring is on the way - I hope!

    Have a great weekend!

    KathyXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Twin,
    I love your "what's out my door" photos! It's 37 degrees F. here right now. But our trees and shrubs are budding out due to the longer days. After cleaning my screened in porch and putting my cushions out for that beautiful weekend we had last weekend now it's too cold to sit out. We have three days of rain coming after today. I guess that means its a good time to continue working on de-cluttering the basement. Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Teacup Lane (Sandy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness what a lovely way to start your day!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing your lovely flowers and that beautiful lemon gives me hope. Thanks for the mood-enhancer, Linda!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.