Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Puppies welcome at this wedding !


"Who Let The Dogs Out!"

I love weddings and last year we went to 5 wonderful weddings. Happy days full of happy memories.
Can it be a year ago!
This year we are again lucky enough to be invited to 3 more!

I love the flowers
I love it that everyone has such a happy day.
And I love the little moments that might not even be noticed.


Last year I was busy making special little favour bags.




But this year for the youngest guests,a special little puppy , a lovely gift from the dog mad Bride and Groom.


So, its 12 heads,12 bodies 24 arms.24 legs, 24 ears, 12 tails, 12 muzzles and 12 collars--- tiny bits and pieces!!
As I have admitted before I am not always good for the "long haul" but this special couple mean a lot to me so it has been knit,knit,knit and sew,sew,sew.


Here we have it 12 puppies enjoying our Tuesday Gardening morning! Remember those.
My dear friend and I laughed all morning taking these photos!
If you want a closer look click on the collage.



They explored the garden!




Did a bit of climbing! And got into a bit of a prickle!








Found a puppy picnic hamper! That really caused a bit of excitement!






And finished off with a little something sweet!




Of course now it is time for a little sleep and get ready for the journey back to the U.K and be ready for that special day in May.



I am so grateful to the knitted toy box where I found this lovely free pattern
http://knittedtoybox.blogspot.com/ 




6 comments:

  1. They're just adorable! And what fun you've had taking the pictures! Hey, wait a minute - there's only 11 in the bed. One must still be out on the town!

    I'm sure your little wedding guests will be delighted.

    By the way, I'd love to know what you use to make your mosaics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I think one is under the covers!! I use Picasa3. It took me a little while to get the hang of it but I love the effect.Thanks again for inspiration for puppets -- some on the needles right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely are these little puppies! What fun they must have been to make. The lucky recipients must have been thrilled. I love weddings too. It is a great opportunity to get all dressed up and wear a wonderful hat. Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can just imagine you and Pat giggling your way through the morning!
    Those little pups have so much character!
    Love to her too! It must be wonderful to have her so near to you.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed every word and picture of your fantasy world.The puppies are adorable and so worth all your effort.Looking forward to the next installment. Love Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Linda these puppies are adorable! And I bet they're not quite as noisy or messy as mine!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.