Sunday, 31 January 2010

The Latest Lapacuddlyghan !

"Love is Something if you Give it Away!"
Here is the latest Lapacuddlyghan for the Charity project I am involved with. 
We had a terrible storm last week which gave me a little bit of time to sort out my wool. I had so many small balls so I decided to use them all up in one go!
What a lot of sewing in ends!
 But they all go in my friends garden for the birds to line their nests so a bonus all around!

Last year she found a vacated nest and when she peeped inside it was beautifully lined with scraps of Spanish rugs.
 The little birds must have found them after the rugs had been given a good shake on the terrace!

5 comments:

  1. Looks lovely, Linda, especially in those colours. There'll be a lot of pink-lined nests in your part of Spain!

    KathyXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's perfectly sweet in all the chocolate and pink...well done Linda!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Linda,
    This is really pretty!
    I love the colours
    Hugs and Love Suex
    suesfavouritethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,
    Thanks for the comment.
    I'm going to do you some squares.
    Any colour? 8" I think?
    23rd April deadline?
    My email is sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
    I can't find yours.
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful Blanket. I love the colors that you chose.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.