Wednesday, 6 January 2010

I peeped out this morning !!

"Winter Wonderland!"
I peeped out through the curtains this morning and this is what I saw. 



Relief that I no longer have to venture out to get to work flooded through me. Canada Hill is not for wimps and I am a complete wimp when driving in the ice and snow!!



















And a little collage from the front door!



So its definitely a day in keeping cosy and warm. 
Well all this is wonderful and we really do like to see the snow but waiting for us in Alicante is the Sunshine Bus and we are due to pick it up this Sunday when we are due to return to the sun!! 

We shall see !!!
That seems a tall order at this moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.